bug

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
SeanBannister

bug

Postby SeanBannister » 20 May 2011

Not sure if this is where I should be posting, but I think I've found a bug in MultiCharts DT 7.0 Beta 3 (Build 46). When you edit the "Trailing stop" strategy and click on "PIP" to change it to "%" it doesn't stay like this once you save.

To reproduce:
1. Go into "chart trading" or "DOM" trading.
2. Right-click "Trailing stop strategy" and click "edit".
3. Click the word "PIP" so it changes to "%" and click "Save".
4. Again right-click "Trailing stop strategy" and click "edit".

You'll notice that the "%" has changed back to "PIP".

Also just one thing I'm finding really frustrating is I can't link the DOM window to other windows, this would be really handy when viewing a chart next to the DOM. I find myself almost executing trades on the wrong stock because I keep presuming it's the stock on the chart.

Stan Bokov

Re: bug

Postby Stan Bokov » 23 May 2011

Suggestions and bugs should be posted in the PM (the orange header when you make a new post lets you know the details).

"Submitting Ideas and Reporting Bugs Notification. The discussion forum is a great place to research topics that interest you, get answers for questions, and meet with other users. However, if you want to be sure that your feature request or bug report are investigated, please submit them to the Project Management section of our site by following simple instructions. If you want to receive input from other users, or from MultiCharts technical support staff, indicate your PM number of your issue in the topic you create on the forum. Also, if a forum topic exists describing your PM issue, make sure you add a link to the topic in the description field of your report/request."

We will check out the bug, but you should definitely add your feature request to PM, otherwise it may get buried in the forum.

Stan Bokov

Re: bug

Postby Stan Bokov » 23 May 2011

https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... _no=MC-376

The bug part of your report has been confirmed. It's scheduled for MultiCharts Release Candidate. Thanks for reporting.

Return to “MultiCharts”