MCFX and Multicharts  [SOLVED]

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.

MCFX and Multicharts

Postby Guest » 21 Feb 2006

I am interested to know if you are going to be able to create your own studies and signals using the MCFX platform?

Is there any plan to offer the Multicharts product with FXCM data including both historical and DDE in the same way MCFX works?

Regards,

Baldur

Stanley Miller

[SOLVED]

Postby Stanley Miller » 22 Feb 2006

Dear Sir,

It will be two versions of MCFX: with and without language for creating your custom studies. The price will be slightly different.

As to the MCFX data feed, most probably we'll integrate it into MultiCharts in the future.

tradedog

MCFX price

Postby tradedog » 19 Mar 2006

Stanley said the version of MCFX with the ability to write our own indics would be "slightly" more expensive. In fact its twice the price. My personal feeling is that its overpriced relative to the standard version.

I think a one time licence option, like Multicharts should be offered. Alternatively, yr deluxe version should be maybe $10 more expensive, than the base version.

The most sensible option to trade forex would be to use Multicharts as you say the data will probably be maded available to Multicharts, and at least we can buy Multicharts once and not have a recurring expense for the rest of our trading lives.

Return to “MCFX”