MultiCharts .NET 8.7 Release New Builds 7635/7636

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 07 Aug 2013

MultiCharts .NET 8.7 Release builds 7635/7636 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for issues in MultiCharts 8.7 Release reported by our customers.

BUGS FIXED:
• FXCM Trading plug-in: CreateFixOrder and ChangeOrderRate methods upgraded.
• Issue with TT broker profile: oder status not requested for the second time.
• Issue with Optimizable Inputs tab contents in Optimization dialog fter signal re-compilation.
• IQFeed: Daily chart plotted out of tick data regardless of the selected connection option.
• Issue with getting real-time data from IB.
• Exception when copying/pasting a Kagi or Point and Figure chart or opening a workspace with minimized Kagi or Point and Figure charts.

Emmanuel

Re: MultiCharts .NET 8.7 Release New Builds 7635/7636

Postby Emmanuel » 12 Aug 2013

Hi

I had some missing reference in the VB project, with this release : (I had some minor error)

I fix them by importing some namespaces , see the attached file:

at the bottom of the properties of the VB2010 Project : the checkbox "Imported Namespaces" in the PLStudiesVB2010.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
(206.38 KiB) Downloaded 1669 times

Emmanuel

Postby Emmanuel » 12 Aug 2013

Congratulation !!!!! MC .NET 8.7 is excellent :) :) :)

THANK YOU to all Multicharts team !!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day because my day will be excellent with the new MC .NET 8.7 !!!!!!!!!!

Emmanuel

Zoli

Postby Zoli » 13 Aug 2013

Hello,

There is a problem with the workspaces since the implementation of miliseconds.
In a workspace with detached charts, if I save it with a chart shift of 3 bars for all the detached charts, next time I load the workspace, the shift will be random (eg 4, 5) for 2 out of the 4 charts in the workspace. After it just starts to increase (max I seen until reloading the charts was 11). The instruments are all set to regular type with resolution in contract.
I do NOT have auto saving enabled for the workspace.
If I open the workspace in notepad it shows the correct value for all charts
BarsToRightValue = '3'
ChartShiftViewType = '1'
ShowEmptyPeriod = '0'

Edit: Currently used version of MC is the 64 bit build 7636. But I can confirm the earlier release was the same.

Emmanuel

Postby Emmanuel » 13 Aug 2013

Hi

I still have error (see Capture1.jpg attached) each time I start Visual Studio 2010 and MultiCharts .NET 8.7 Release New Builds 7635/7636

Thoses error disappear if I import 2 namespace : PowerLanguage.Indicator and PowerLanguage.Strategy, BUT I HAVE TO IMPORT EACH TIME I start Visual Studio 2010
(see Capture2.jpg attached)

How do I import those 2 namespace permanently, so I don't have to reimport each time I start ?

Thank you
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
(49.06 KiB) Downloaded 1703 times
Capture1.JPG
(261.99 KiB) Downloaded 1611 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Aug 2013

Hello,

In a workspace with detached charts, if I save it with a chart shift of 3 bars for all the detached charts, next time I load the workspace, the shift will be random (eg 4, 5) for 2 out of the 4 charts in the workspace. After it just starts to increase (max I seen until reloading the charts was 11). The instruments are all set to regular type with resolution in contract.
BarsToRightValue = '3'
ChartShiftViewType = '1'
ShowEmptyPeriod = '0'

Edit: Currently used version of MC is the 64 bit build 7636. But I can confirm the earlier release was the same.
Zoli, please send me (support@multicharts.com) your test workspace. Do I just need to close and open it multiple times to get chart shift increased by itself? Is restart of MultiCharts application required? How many screens do you have? What are the screen resolutions?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 23 Aug 2013

Hello,

BarsToRightValue = '3'
ChartShiftViewType = '1'
ShowEmptyPeriod = '0'

This issue has been confirmed. It will be resolved in the next version of MultiCharts.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 23 Aug 2013

Hi

I still have error (see Capture1.jpg attached) each time I start Visual Studio 2010 and MultiCharts .NET 8.7 Release New Builds 7635/7636

Thoses error disappear if I import 2 namespace : PowerLanguage.Indicator and PowerLanguage.Strategy, BUT I HAVE TO IMPORT EACH TIME I start Visual Studio 2010
(see Capture2.jpg attached)

How do I import those 2 namespace permanently, so I don't have to reimport each time I start ?

Thank you
Hello Emmanuel,

Visual Studio is used as code editor and debugger, the studies are still compiled by PowerLanguage .Net editor. Once the file is saved in VS - MultiCharts .Net editor picks up the changes in the study file and compiles it. Modifications appear in MC Editor and on the chart if the study is applied to it.

There is only one direction of synchronization: from МultiСharts .Net editor to PlStudies* project. The changes done in VS for PlStudies* project would not be saved and would not show up in MC.Net editor.

If you want to customize the solution and/or project - you need to save it under different name.
Keep in mind that "full integration" between MC.NET and MS VS is monitoring for changes of *.cs (*.vb) files by MC in "%allusersprofile%\Application Data\TS Support\MultiCharts\StudyServer\Techniques\CS" folder.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”