Show historical order name

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Smoky

Show historical order name

Postby Smoky » 11 Feb 2019

it will be very nice to read historical orders names in charts when you reload your last trading day.

actualy we can only have a generic "Sell" and "Buy" word.

in this picture i also add text size to be usefull in 4K screens.

Orders names would come from MC databases and not need broker connection please.
Attachments
HISTORICAL NAME OF SIGNALS 1.png
HISTORICAL NAME OF SIGNALS 1.png (25.74 KiB) Viewed 72 times

Anna MultiCharts

Re: Show historical order name

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 13 Feb 2019

Hello, Smoky!

Unfortunately the display of historical trades without a connected broker profile is not possible on charts. That’s because you can have one and the same chart symbol traded with different brokers and on different broker accounts, and while the appropriate combination of them is not chosen, it is not clear for which of the accounts the historical trades should be displayed on the chart.

Smoky

Re: Show historical order name

Postby Smoky » 14 Feb 2019

Anna, first i want to see order name of yesterday trading day because MC12 ERASE all screen when the stategy start a new day !

I try a workaround and my stategy do your job with Text drawing and arrows to show buy and sell signals name and type.
1- the chart don't memorise my drawing
2- my signals have better things to do than make your chart job and make backup of signals names on chart (slow down my signals !)

can you explain me the very good raison and why MC clear all the chart when stategy start a new day ! past is past nothing can change LoL

Return to “MultiCharts”