Can't plot 24 hr futures data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tozwp

Can't plot 24 hr futures data

Postby tozwp » 23 Feb 2012

I have a chart using IB data with YM, TF, ES and NQ using the default Sessions settings. Up until this week, this would plot 24 hour data for each (60 min chart). This week I show no overnight data in my charts. I haven't changed anything for the settings for any of the instruments. Today I tried using TS data and have the same issue. In TS I can plot a 24 hour chart but in MC, I only show data from regular session time (Sessions set to default but I tried others with no success). I've got a chart in MC with TS data symbol @ES and I can't get it to show any data between 16:00 and 9:00 (60 min bar, Central time). I've gone into the quote manager and changed a few things under Edit Symbol. Under Settings, the button for Use Custom Settings was checked so I tried the other two with no change. I also tried all of the settings in the Sessions Tab but no change. I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what!!

tozwp

Re: Can't plot 24 hr futures data

Postby tozwp » 23 Feb 2012

I did get it to work again. I went into the Quotemanager and deleted the four symbols I was using and then added them. I then re-created the charts and the missing data was there. Not sure what happened as I never changed anything prior to the problem but deleting the symbols and adding them again is the solution.

Return to “MultiCharts”