Missing marker

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arnie

Missing marker

Postby arnie » 07 Mar 2012

Hi.

Why the marker from NYSE Issues Advances cannot be seen as the NYSE Issues Decliners is? When prices are right at the top the marker disappears. Shouldn't the Y scale be adjusted automatically so the market should be always visible?
Although this chart is from MC 7.4, MC 8 does the same thing.

Last edited by arnie on 07 Mar 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Missing marker

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 07 Mar 2012

Please provide a screenshot of Format->Instrument->IINA.Z->Scaling tab.

arnie

Postby arnie » 07 Mar 2012

Here it is...

Attachments
Format_.gif
(22.06 KiB) Downloaded 479 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Mar 2012

Arnie, please set the top margin to 10%.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 08 Mar 2012

This may help. I have about 2 or 3 studies I put on the sub chart 2 which relate to RSI (relate in that they have exactly the same scale). To get them to line up with each other every one of them has to have a dummy horizontal plot at zero and a dummy horizontal plot at 100 so that I can bring them to the front, double click on the right margin (the scale) and it will line them up properly. It lines them up properly only because there is a plot at the very top and bottom of the scale. I must do this because every so often one of them gets out of line if I accidently drag the scale by left clicking and holding the mouse pointer while on that scale. Once I figure out which one is out of line by bringing it to the front and viewing it, after I fix it with the double click I bring the RSI plot to the front. Actually I think they get out of line for other reasons but I do not know why. Whatever the cause this is by far the fastest way to get them to line up again. It also has the advantage that I can immediately see when the dummy plot of 0/100 is out of line on any one of them.

Return to “MultiCharts”