MultiCharts.NET and Supported Brokers

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
khalaad

MultiCharts.NET and Supported Brokers

Postby khalaad » 11 May 2012

What is the likelyhood of MultiCharts.NET having a greater number Supported Brokers for Forex trading?

Khalid

Dave Masalov

Re: MultiCharts.NET and Supported Brokers

Postby Dave Masalov » 14 May 2012

Hello Khalid,

MultiCharts.NET will have the same set of data feeds and brokers, the only difference between the two versions will be the programming language.

Please see more information in our blog: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blo ... 9#comments

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 14 May 2012

Hello, Dave

do you have an estimate/official release date? And would be interesting to know approx. price for existing customers. Overall would be nice have a possibility to swap licenses from current version to .NET as well. Probably a lot of customers who is interested in .NET will stop using current version of MultiCharts anyway.

Thanks

khalaad

Postby khalaad » 14 May 2012

Hello Khalid,

MultiCharts.NET will have the same set of data feeds and brokers, the only difference between the two versions will be the programming language.

Please see more information in our blog: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blo ... 9#comments
Thank you, Dave.

I understand MultiCharts cannot be all things to all people; but dissappointing nevertheless.
Hello, Dave

do you have an estimate/official release date? And would be interesting to know approx. price for existing customers. Overall would be nice have a possibility to swap licenses from current version to .NET as well. Probably a lot of customers who is interested in .NET will stop using current version of MultiCharts anyway.

Thanks
Two weeks after announcing the .NET, there are still vacancies for Beta testers:

https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blo ... 9#comments

Khalid

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 14 May 2012

Hello, Dave

Thanks
DRCM,

There is no ETA on the official release of MultiCharts .NET since it will depend on beta-testing. The first Beta is planned to be released at the end of this month. The price will be announced at the moment of the official release.

Laurent

Postby Laurent » 20 May 2012

Hello that's a great idea to have a .net plateform.
I hope it will be easy to convert code from NT for MultiCharts.NET! :o)

I also hope that people like me who have a lifetime licence,
the price will be correct! That would hurt me to pay twice for this "feature"/new concept :)

Regards!

Return to “MultiCharts”