Sync overlay of indicators?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
SysInv

Sync overlay of indicators?

Postby SysInv » 25 Nov 2012

I've programmed a simple indicator that shows the change of the day session - the purpose is to compare correlated markets and spot deviations. Each day session the indicator starts from 0, and I'm using multiple indicators in the same subchart. I need all these indicators to have the same range in the chart, hence all start from 0 which shall be the same point. However I can't find a solution to this with the scaling option. I guess a last resort solution would be to set fixed scaling values instead, but that would mean I have to update it manually through out the day.

Any ideas of how this can be solved?

TJ

Re: Sync overlay of indicators?

Postby TJ » 25 Nov 2012

I've programmed a simple indicator that shows the change of the day session - the purpose is to compare correlated markets and spot deviations. Each day session the indicator starts from 0, and I'm using multiple indicators in the same subchart. I need all these indicators to have the same range in the chart, hence all start from 0 which shall be the same point. However I can't find a solution to this with the scaling option. I guess a last resort solution would be to set fixed scaling values instead, but that would mean I have to update it manually through out the day.

Any ideas of how this can be solved?
Can you draw a diagram to illustrate your thoughts?

fibonaccci

Re: Sync overlay of indicators?

Postby fibonaccci » 25 Mar 2013

Hello SysInv,

that's what I'm looking for as well.
Did you find a simple solution?
Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts”