Chart Price  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

Chart Price

Postby guest » 22 Feb 2006

Hi Dennis, when I open up the charts, I can see the bars but no prices can be seen (except on the right hand side of the Y axis)...How do I go about inserting prices in the chart itself ? In Ensign, I insert Pesavanto Patterns...

Stanley Miller

Re: Chart Price

Postby Stanley Miller » 22 Feb 2006

Hi Dennis, when I open up the charts, I can see the bars but no prices can be seen (except on the right hand side of the Y axis)...How do I go about inserting prices in the chart itself ? In Ensign, I insert Pesavanto Patterns...
Dear Sir,

Could you please post here a picture which demonstrates what you mean by "prices in the chart itself "? In would be really helpful. Thanks

Hi Stanley,

this is my third time trying to post the chart...

apparently I can't add the attachment...should I email you the attachment instead?

Stanley Miller

What kind of attachment are you trying to add?

just a screen shot of the chart that you want to send/attach

Stanley Miller

What kind of problems do you have when attach?

it's a bitmap file...trying to send it directly to your email now...

Stanley Miller

I'm attaching your screenshot. Could you please now explain what you mean in further details? Thanks.
Attachments
scr.gif
(50.69 KiB) Downloaded 2320 times

[SOLVED]

In Ensign's charting, the highest point of this chart, would have a price "stamped" on the chart itself...That means, at the high, a price, of 1291.75 would be shown on the chart, without me haveing to use the pointer to point at it and check the price on the pointer...not sure if this explanation is clear...?

Stanley Miller

Could you please post the screenshot of Ensign's charting to demonstrate how it works?

I sent the screen shot to your email...earlier about 3 hrs ago

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 23 Feb 2006

For some reasons I haven't received that screenshot, all I have is MultiCharts screenshot I posted above.

Postby guest » 23 Feb 2006

have resent the screen shot again...

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 24 Feb 2006

Thanks. That prices are the part of the indicator, not the chart itself. You should contact Jerry War and ask him to add this if necessary.

Postby guest » 24 Feb 2006

actually, Jerry's indicator is more of identifying oscillation highs, or lows...And his software tracks EVERY oscillation high and low. It is different from what I am asking.
What I am looking for is the " Price Stamping "...and at only certain Pivot highs or lows. This feature in Ensign is known as Pesavanto Patterns and it is a "free" indicator...
Jerry's work is a add-on in MultiCharts and I would need to pay for it...Can't MulitCharts incorporate this feature ?

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 25 Feb 2006

If Pesavanto Patterns indicator works for Ensign it can be implemented for MultiCharts. You should look thru the existing EasyLanguage studies, most probably something like this has been already implemented.

Postby guest » 25 Feb 2006

Stanley, I'm one person who is not very technical in nature, and am rather new to Multicahrts, and charting software as a whole...I understand basic features of charting but anything more indepth, would leave me in a bind ! Will check what this Easy Language Studies is all about, and whether I can understand how to use it in the first place, to get my original problem solved

Return to “MultiCharts”