Black squares in Status Line  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
DRCM

Black squares in Status Line

Postby DRCM » 06 Feb 2013

Hello,

Here is probably something wrong in Status Line as black squares appear when you reload the data or changing between daily, weekly and monthly bars in price window. it stays there sometimes only a few secs, sometime much longer, usually it disappears when I minimize my price window. In previous beta version I had black squares only on the top of the Date for a few secs, in release candidate it appears also after some indicators value. See attached picture. Any comments from MC team? thanks

P.S. Also I noticed that some values of my indicators stay invisible when I reload data or changing between daily, weekly, monthly bars. Again, I need to minimize/maximize chart window to get it working. It happening only after update to release candidate. Only indicators I use are Mov Avg 3, Mov Avg1, Bollinger Bands, OI, Volume Avg. Thanks
Attachments
MCblacksquares.JPG
(104.51 KiB) Downloaded 1078 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Black squares in Status Line

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Feb 2013

Hello DRCM,

What are the exact steps of reproducing this behavior? Does it happen on a continuous basis?

Please send me (support@multicharts.com) the following information for further investigation:
In QuoteManager select all symbols you are using on this workspace, make a right click on them->Export data->Export instrument.
Send me the Qmd export file and the workspace you are using for analysis.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 06 Feb 2013

Hello DRCM,

What are the exact steps of reproducing this behavior? Does it happen on a continuous basis?

Please send me (support@multicharts.com) the following information for further investigation:
In QuoteManager select all symbols you are using on this workspace, make a right click on them->Export data->Export instrument.
Send me the Qmd export file and the workspace you are using for analysis.
Hello,

there is no any special steps of reproducing it. Open workspace, then any chart and reload data or change bars between daily,weekly, monthly and you`ll see all those black squares on Status Line as in attached screenshot above. I`ll send an email with workspace and qmd files in a minute.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 07 Feb 2013

Hello,

I downgraded MC to previous beta2 version and black squares at the end of each indicator value in Status Line disappeared. I can see only that black square on the top of the Date. So, it`s clearly problem with release candidate version. Upgraded to release candidate, created a new chart window, applied same indicators, problem still persist.

ABC

Postby ABC » 07 Feb 2013

DRCM,

you are not the only one facing this problem, I am seeing some black squares here too with the Release Candidate. But I seem to get less than you are getting and they seem to come and go.
I can't reproduce the issue easily, as the steps that might lead to black squares at one time, will most certainly not cause the squares the next time.

Regards,

ABC

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Black squares in Status Line  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Feb 2013

This issue has been reproduced in our environment.
The fix will be available in MultiCharts 8.5 Release.

Return to “MultiCharts”