Currency display on DOM and chart trading  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Geoff

Currency display on DOM and chart trading

Postby Geoff » 21 Mar 2013

How can I change the currency that P/L is displayed in on the DOM? My Zen Fire account in USD was fine but now I now have connected AvaTrade Demo in GBP it has started converting the ZF P/L into GBP.
I tried deleting the broker profiles and starting again but they don't go away. Restart Multicharts and they come back, passwords and all!

arnie

Re: Currency display on DOM and chart trading

Postby arnie » 21 Mar 2013

Have you tried go to Preferences > Trading and change the Currency Options?

Geoff

Re: Currency display on DOM and chart trading

Postby Geoff » 22 Mar 2013

Have you tried go to Preferences > Trading and change the Currency Options?
Thanks Arnie, that's where it was hiding. I was looking under Broker Profiles as I need to set it differently for each broker. As this is a global setting I assume that is not possible, can anyone confirm?

Also is it possible to delete broker settings as Multicharts remembers username and password information if you delete and recreate the broker profile?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Currency display on DOM and chart trading  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Mar 2013

Thanks Arnie, that's where it was hiding. I was looking under Broker Profiles as I need to set it differently for each broker. As this is a global setting I assume that is not possible, can anyone confirm?
This is a global setting, at the moment there is no way to select preferred currency for a particular broker profile only.
Also is it possible to delete broker settings as Multicharts remembers username and password information if you delete and recreate the broker profile?
If you want to make MC forget your actual login/password then just change you login and password to any random value like 111, click ok, then delete it.

Return to “MultiCharts”