missing datas  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
multichart trial member

missing datas

Postby multichart trial member » 04 Jan 2007

greetings,

i have the following problems, which doesnt show up in esignal charts. so where is the problem? as much as i like multichart for there quarterly and yearly charts, this is not acceptable, isnt it?

[img]ht*p://mitglied.lycos.de/aceg2468/multichart%20board/22.jpg[/img]

[img]htt*://mitglied.lycos.de/aceg2468/multichart%20board/23.jpg[/img]

[img]*ttp://mitglied.lycos.de/aceg2468/multichart%20board/24.jpg[/img]

doesnt make sense at all... :(

.::.

Postby .::. » 04 Jan 2007

This issue appears with IQfeed too! :cry:

[SOLVED]

Postby Guest » 04 Jan 2007

great, i have signed into an IQFEED trial 1hour ago. just to see, if the problem depends on esignal or not. DAMN IT!!!

i also have signed up into a Tenfore trial, but still waiting for a responce from that sales representative. and do u know why? right, just to see, if the problem occurs too. and i guess, it will. DAMN IT!!!

the point is, it still works with the esignal charting software. and there is also no problem with trade record in ts2000i. so it doesnt make sense over all, at least to me.

i appreciate every hint...

TIA

Kate

Postby Kate » 05 Jan 2007

We confirm this problem and in the next version this issue will be fixed.

multichart trial member

Postby multichart trial member » 05 Jan 2007

when will u release the next version?

and another question: i have this iqfeed trial and their software "ProphetX" login window only want from me my email address under which i have signed up the trial. maybe it depends on the trial that i have no password. in other words i cant feed multichart with iqfeed datas because multichart wants a password too.

can u confirm that or is it a problem with multichart?

im also asking myself if this charting problem above would also occure with owndata + ts8. im not sure about what to buy, ur multichart or only owndata.

can u test it also with owndata + ts8? i have to make a serious because final decision. would like the quarterly and monthly charts but the bugs make me afraid of taking the wrong software.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

DTN IQFeed

Postby DTN IQFeed » 05 Jan 2007

when will u release the next version?

and another question: i have this iqfeed trial and their software "ProphetX" login window only want from me my email address under which i have signed up the trial. maybe it depends on the trial that i have no password. in other words i cant feed multichart with iqfeed datas because multichart wants a password too.

can u confirm that or is it a problem with multichart?
MultiCharts works with our IQFeed platform only, not ProphetX. We (DTN), do offer a combination subscription option which will allow ProphetX users to get IQFeed at no extra cost however so you can feed 3rd party software. However, you most likely only will need an IQFeed account. Just contact your DTN sales person who setup the ProphetX trial for you and have them switch it to an IQFeed for MultiCharts trial. You will then need to make sure you install the IQFeed client software from www.iqfeed.net (you won't need the DTN ProphetX software in this case)

Kate

Postby Kate » 08 Jan 2007

when will u release the next version?i
Probably, we will release a new version the next week.
im also asking myself if this charting problem above would also occure with owndata + ts8.
This problem doesn't occur in OwnData 2.4 as this is a newly reported bug and OwnData was released in July,31.

trader

Postby trader » 11 Jan 2007

This problem doesn't occur in OwnData 2.4 as this is a newly reported bug and OwnData was released in July,31.[/quote]

Kate,
I reported this bug many months ago toDennis and Stanley. This is not a newly reported bug!

Here is another bug(see attachment), this one is being newly reported. How many more months will TSsupport sit on their hands before fixing these unexcusable bugs?

Trader
Attachments
1hour.PNG
A one hour chart with a half-hour bar increment???
(91.95 KiB) Downloaded 1283 times

Kate

Postby Kate » 11 Jan 2007

Trader,
I reported this bug many months ago toDennis and Stanley. This is not a newly reported bug!
The bug causing monthly bars to start at different timestamps each month reported by Multichart trial member is a really newly reported one. The analysis of the screenshots provided by Multichart trial member showed that it is caused by a certain mistake occurred several weeks ago.

Most likely, we are talking about different bugs that have influenced monthly bars.

As concerns the hour bars showing on your screenshot, we confirm this bug and are working on its fix. Thank you very much for this information. In the next version this bug will be fixed as well as the bug with monthly bars.

trader

Postby trader » 11 Jan 2007

Katerina,
The bug causing monthly bars to start at different timestamps each month reported by Multichart trial member is a really newly reported one. The analysis of the screenshots provided by Multichart trial member showed that it is caused by a certain mistake occurred several weeks ago.

Most likely, we are talking about different bugs that have influenced monthly bars.

Let me know what version of Multicharts prior to 2.0.717.1171Beta proprely charted monthly bars and timestamps with IQfeed data and I will gladly roll back to that version.

I'm not going to pull out old 'sent emails' to prove a point. Kate~stay sweet!

Thank you
~I look forward to these fixes

Trader

Kate

Postby Kate » 12 Jan 2007

Trader,

I recommend you not to roll back to the previous versions where these monthly bars work properly as there are other annoying bugs that don't occur in the current beta. The next week we are going to release a new version where monthly and hour (thanks for your report) bars will be fixed.

Return to “MultiCharts”