Transact data plugin....

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ybfjax

Transact data plugin....

Postby ybfjax » 23 Feb 2007

I noticed that transact is supposed to be supported here: http://www.tssupport.com/products/multi ... datasource .

Well, how do I go about selecting it as a datafeed? I don't see it in the drop-down menu when I go to open a new chart.

Please advise.

I'm using MultiCharts 2.0.777.777

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 24 Feb 2007

Dear ybfjax,

Are you able to see TransAct as it shown on the screenshot attached?
Attachments
TransAct.PNG
(16.53 KiB) Downloaded 1090 times

ybfjax

Postby ybfjax » 24 Feb 2007

Dear ybfjax,

Are you able to see TransAct as it shown on the screenshot attached?
Is this in the multicharts platform, or the quote manager? When I initially went to open a new chart in the multicharts platform, I didn't see it. But I did see something in the Quote manager for transact. But it should be in MultiCharts.

Just like how with TS, you could look up symbols and then open the chart of the symbol.

With transact, you should be able to simply look up the symbols that your acct is activated for and download both historical ticks and new real-time data.

I know with SC I was able to do this.

ybfjax

Postby ybfjax » 24 Feb 2007

Okay. I see. But first, I had to set one symbol up manually in QuoteWindow. Hopefully not ALL the symbols. Just one. That wouldn't be good.

SC has a way in which they automatically pull all of the symbols that your acct is activated for and allow you to select from a list which charts to open initially.

I was hoping for something similar (where you connect to transact and find all active symbols) to download historical and realtime tick data.

I think I see what you are talking about. But unfortunately, TransAct takes their servers offline during the weekend. So I'll have to wait until Sun evening to find out if the symbol search feature in MultiCharts works.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 27 Feb 2007

Dear Josh,

1. Run QM.
2. Select Symbol > Add Symbol > From Data Source > TransAct Futures
3. Type in * (asterisk).
4. It will bring all the symbols available for your account.
5. Select all the symbol using SHIFT key.
6. Click Add.

paolo

TRANSACT

Postby paolo » 07 Mar 2007

Just downloaded your demo but I can't see TRANSACT in the data source

How can I see MC works in real time for futures?

Thanks

Kate

Postby Kate » 07 Mar 2007

Paolo,

If Transact is not present in the list of Data Sources, please contact us via the live chat or give us a call.

ybfjax

Postby ybfjax » 07 Mar 2007

Paolo,

If Transact is not present in the list of Data Sources, please contact us via the live chat or give us a call.
Transact feed is working okay. I haven't used your platform in a while. I did get the license, as I feel it has a lot of potential.

But you still have some things to work out with the visual tools. I'll have to stick with SC for now.

Any news on the OEC trader datafeed? ( www.openecry.com )

Kate

Postby Kate » 12 Mar 2007

We have come to an agreement with "Open e Cry" and are planning to implement a data plug-in for them.

ybfjax

Postby ybfjax » 12 Mar 2007

We have come to an agreement with "Open e Cry" and are planning to implement a data plug-in for them.
Any timeframe on this?

Postby Guest » 13 Mar 2007

Paolo,

Transact feed is working okay. I haven't used your platform in a while. I did get the license, as I feel it has a lot of potential.

But you still have some things to work out with the visual tools. I'll have to stick with SC for now.

Quoted for emphasis.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 13 Mar 2007

It will take 1-2 months approximately.

ybfjax

Postby ybfjax » 13 Mar 2007

It will take 1-2 months approximately.
Okay. If you can beat SC to this, you may be in luck. I've already got the permanent license, but I'll start using the software more often :)

Return to “MultiCharts”