Symbols not loading

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

Symbols not loading

Postby Guest » 10 Mar 2007

Any ideas when the data manager will begin to work with IQFeed? I have been trying MC for the last year with no success. I am trying to load a few ETFs and a few future contracts. I have 6 charts together ( a 1 min up to a weekly), sometimes one of the charts will fill and the others will just sit there blank. Most of the time all of the charts will just sit there blank. I have walked away and come back the next day to see if time would allow them to backfill, with no luck. I use IQFeed with other applications and it is fast and reliable. It seems something is off in your implementation with IQFeed.

- Any Ideas.............

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 10 Mar 2007

Dear Sir,

MultiCharts works very well with DTN IQFeed and QuoteManager. Please provide me with detailed problem explanation. Probably we need your Logs or contact you via our HelpDesk.

Postby Guest » 10 Mar 2007

How much more do you need to know. Symbols do not load. 4 of us have tried MC and IQ on different computers, all with the same results, the symbols don't load. Please explain how MC works very well with IQ? What does that mean, "Very Well"? When speaking with DTN support, they agreed that MC does not work well with IQFeed and said that there was nothing that they knew of that would make it better. So knowing that IQFeed works, there must be an issue with he implementation.

Please Advise..........

Guest#2

Postby Guest#2 » 10 Mar 2007

Guest,

I experience a similar thing. I will have a chart open with 'live data' and then try to open another workspace with delayed data, and this second workspace chart does not fill in. The IQfeed diagnostic tool confirms the delayed data is being received.

Guest#2

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 11 Mar 2007

Dear Sirs,

Please contact us via HelpDesk on Monday.

http://www.tssupport.com/support/contac ... ding.shtml

Return to “MultiCharts”