New IQDataFeed dll. for the latest version of IQFeed

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Kate

New IQDataFeed dll. for the latest version of IQFeed

Postby Kate » 08 May 2007

Dear customers,

We prepared a new tsIQDataFeed dll. for the latest version of IQFeed. So if you upgraded to the latest version of IQFeed, please overwrite the existing dll. that is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\TS Support\TSServer\Datafeeds with the new one that can be downloaded here:

http://forum.tssupport.com/download.php?id=772

Sigma Trader

iqfeed dll

Postby Sigma Trader » 09 May 2007

I can't get this zip download to work. What is the secret?

mojotrader

Re: New IQDataFeed dll. for the latest version of IQFeed

Postby mojotrader » 09 May 2007

Dear customers,

We prepared a new tsIQDataFeed dll. for the latest version of IQFeed. So if you upgraded to the latest version of IQFeed, please overwrite the existing dll. that is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\TS Support\TSServer\Datafeeds with the new one that can be downloaded here: ftp://64.38.8.218:1021/tsIQDataFeed.zip
Kate, File won't download. Please fix!!!!!!!!

Geoff

Postby Geoff » 10 May 2007

Downloaded fine for me.

Sigma Trader

Postby Sigma Trader » 10 May 2007

What is the secret to the download? I am told the file cannot be found. The other dll downloads for esignal and IB worked fine. I really would like to get this iqfeed dll.
Attachments
zip.gif
(14.97 KiB) Downloaded 1306 times

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 10 May 2007

Dear customers,

Please find attached the dll for the latest version of IQFeed.
Attachments
tsIQDataFeed.zip
(292.55 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

Sigma Trader

iqfeed 4.2.1.4

Postby Sigma Trader » 29 May 2007

Am getting an error message from Multicharts that says the wrong iqfeed client is installed. However, iqfeed 4.2.1.4 has been installed since it became available and the new tsIQDataFeed.dll from has also been installed. These two worked up until Friday May 25. Now the error message is appearing that says the wrong iqfeed client is installed. Thus the charts based on iqfeed data do not retrieve data.

Kate

Postby Kate » 29 May 2007

Could you contact us and demonstrate this error message via HelpDesk remote assistance tool?

Sigma Trader

Postby Sigma Trader » 29 May 2007

Weird, now it is working. iqfeed woke up and historical data was retrieved. The login error occurred on Sunday, and when no iqfeed data was retrieved by Monday morning i closed MC, reinstalled the iqfeed client and tsiqfeed dll, error occurred again until the NY daysession began. I am only collecting index and statistics data from iqfeed, eminis are from GS. IB provides QM, FDAX, ZB. Perhaps the old problem of requiring a tick or two of live data before the chart will fill in exists with iqfeed. The iqfeed charts were requesting 5 to 10 days of 5 minute data.

Kate

Postby Kate » 29 May 2007

Not so long ago we also experienced certain problems when we tried to request data on Monday before the session opened. We contacted IQfeed and they confirmed this bug and promised to fix it in the next version.

Return to “MultiCharts”