Problem with IB Auto Trading  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

Problem with IB Auto Trading

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2007

Sometimes there is an error message "Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation is not responding" when the Multicharts is in auto trading mode.

Kate

Re: Problem with Auto Trading

Postby Kate » 14 Jun 2007

Hello dear Guest,

In order to help you resolve the issue in a most effective way we invite you to contact us via LiveChat support so our developers could connect to you via HelpDesk remote desktop connection utility and fix possible problems manually.

You can join our LiveChat from this link: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html

Then we shall let you know when to start HelpDesk session.

Yours truly, Kate.

2haerim

3 Questions about IB Autotrading

Postby 2haerim » 14 Jun 2007

1. forum.tssupport.com/download.php?id=607 shows Add/Remove buttons for Symbol Dictionary. I don't see any buttons for MC 2.1 Beta. Why?

2. Everytime I run MC, I have to check the "Automate order execution" check box for each and all charts. Is there any way to remember this check box so that I don't have to repeat clicking the check box. It is kind of very irritating when I have many charts for automatic trading.

3. When there is only one chart is open, both Disconnect message and Connect message are displayed every time when both "Automate order execution" check box is checked and OK button is clicked from Strategy Properties dialog. However, when more than one chart is open, Connect message is not displayed any longer once Connect message had been shown by another open chart. Why does MC behave differently for one chart only and for multiple charts?

HR

2haerim

Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation is not responding?  [SOLVED]

Postby 2haerim » 14 Jun 2007

I run MC 2.1 Beta in one PC and IB simulated trading in another PC and setup IB autotrading.

MC has six charts with same strategy applied and it seems more than half times, I get an error message "Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation is not responding" when the Multicharts is in auto trading mode.

Is there any way to fix this situation?

Return to “MultiCharts”