Multichart frozen on real time data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

Multichart frozen on real time data

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2007

I use Multichart ver.2.0.777.777

with e-signal the real time data is frozen on screen.
When I change symbol or time frame etc. and reload the screen update,
only the last couple of minute is missing.
But after that the data doesnt move live.
That is strange because some days before it was working fine.
Is there some set up i am missing?
Please help me
thanks

:D

Kate

Postby Kate » 19 Jun 2007

In this version there are two known bugs: one related to eSignal and the other related to N-minute charts (you have both problems as I see from your description). When these bugs were diagnosed we made two patches and uploaded them to this forum but after we released the new beta we removed these patches from the forum. So I recommend you to either contact us via our Live Support and we will transfer these patches to your computer via HelpDesk or install the new beta.

Postby Guest » 19 Jun 2007

In this version there are two known bugs: one related to eSignal and the other related to N-minute charts (you have both problems as I see from your description). When these bugs were diagnosed we made two patches and uploaded them to this forum but after we released the new beta we removed these patches from the forum. So I recommend you to either contact us via our Live Support and we will transfer these patches to your computer via HelpDesk or install the new beta.
Thanks for answer me ,
by the way I use E-Signal data manager only,
So later I try to reinstall E-Signal again,
Curiously a friend use the same version of Multichart and E-Signal and
no problems arise.( no patch update installed)
If I no solve in this way I use HelpDesk for patches,I am not sure if the new
beta is stable enought?.

Thanks again for your help

Kate

Postby Kate » 19 Jun 2007

I recommend you to wait till we release the next beta, probably, this week because the current one has some bugs that will be fixed in the new version.

Postby Guest » 19 Jun 2007

I recommend you to wait till we release the next beta, probably, this week because the current one has some bugs that will be fixed in the new version.
Ok Thanks :wink:

Return to “MultiCharts”