Chart Broker Setting vs Broker Profile Settings.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
StefanoSF

Chart Broker Setting vs Broker Profile Settings.

Postby StefanoSF » 27 Jul 2013

I noticed today (after a trade didn't execute) that my chart broker settings: Format->Strategy properties->Auto trading tab->Select broker plugin-> Settings was set to "Day", while my broker settings under: File>Broker Profile>Manage Broker Profile> select broker> Edit was set to "GTC".

I use one broker account. Is there a way to make all my chart broker setting default to the same settings as my Broker Profile Setting?

MC 8.7

StefanoSF

Re: Chart Broker Setting vs Broker Profile Settings.

Postby StefanoSF » 31 Jul 2013

anyone..?

TJ

Postby TJ » 31 Jul 2013

I noticed today (after a trade didn't execute) that my chart broker settings: Format->Strategy properties->Auto trading tab->Select broker plugin-> Settings was set to "Day", while my broker settings under: File>Broker Profile>Manage Broker Profile> select broker> Edit was set to "GTC".
I use one broker account. Is there a way to make all my chart broker setting default to the same settings as my Broker Profile Setting?
MC 8.7
If your broker software would surrender the settings, I am sure MultiCharts could find a way to capture them.

Andrew MultiCharts

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 09 Aug 2013

Hello StefanoSF,

Such parameters as Time-in-Force are not transferred from Broker Profiles to settings of broker plug-ins for auto trading on each chart. It means you will need to reconfigure this parameter manually for each chart one by one.

Return to “MultiCharts”