Custom session  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Fonz

Custom session

Postby Fonz » 04 Aug 2013

Hi

How to create custom session ==> http://www.multicharts.com/trading-soft ... _Templates

What I would like to do is to be able to use the same instrument with different charts with different custom sessions.
For example: 1 EURUSD chart custom session1, another EURUSD chart custom session2... and test a strategy in real time with EURUSD on 2 sessions with 2 accounts..

Other application, one will be able to see GBPUSD on London session in 1 chart and on New York session in another one, inside a unique workspace (which can be useful).

Any help?

TJ

Re: Custom session

Postby TJ » 04 Aug 2013

Hi
How to create custom session ==> http://www.multicharts.com/trading-soft ... _Templates
What I would like to do is to be able to use the same instrument with different charts with different custom sessions.
For example: 1 EURUSD chart custom session1, another EURUSD chart custom session2... and test a strategy in real time with EURUSD on 2 sessions with 2 accounts..
Other application, one will be able to see GBPUSD on London session in 1 chart and on New York session in another one, inside a unique workspace (which can be useful).
Any help?
You can create as many custom sessions as you want...
just follow the instruction under Adding Session Templates,
then apply it to the instrument when you create the chart.

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 04 Aug 2013

Ok, thanks for your "help" TJ.

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Custom session  [SOLVED]

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 08 Aug 2013

Hello Fonz,

TJ is right, you can create multiple session templates and apply different ones for individual charts. Please read this article to learn more.

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 08 Aug 2013

Thank you Andrew.
As you guessed, I needed a little more explanation.

Return to “MultiCharts”