Price Channel Signals question...

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
getting

Price Channel Signals question...

Postby getting » 16 Oct 2007

I knowest the arrow shift when i reload the chart, for an example if PchLE signal to buy alert occur on ES at 1554, when i reload the chart the arrow would drop .25 to 1553.75. Also a shift when PchSE short; alert at 1555 but after reload the chart arrow pointing at 1555.25

Also ....at what price i will likely be paying at if i would enable the auto trading for IB.
Attachments
picture.png
(51.34 KiB) Downloaded 457 times

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 17 Oct 2007

Hello,

The picture does not give us enough information to reproduce the problem. Could you pelase tell us what symbol and in what resolution you're plotting? Also, what's the MinMov for this symbol?

Apart from that, when you reload the chart the signal arrow shifting does not influence your auto-trading because with reloading you'll get history data for that point in time.

getting

Postby getting » 15 Jan 2008

"Apart from that, when you reload the chart the signal arrow shifting does not influence your auto-trading because with reloading you'll get history data for that point in time."

When an alert occured along with an arrow pointing on the bar chart, after this point does TS simultaneously send order execution to IB? or does wait until that bar is completed?

version 2.2 would allow TS to send order execution within intrabar...i got that.

my main curiosity is if order execution to IB happen simultaneously, or seconds, or minute...after a signal alert has occured.

regards
chanon

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 16 Jan 2008

Hi,

An order as sent to IB for execution as soon as it's generated and an arrow appears on the chart. If you requested a confirmation before sending an order, then the order is send for the execution as soon as you confirm it.

Regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”