Can Multicharts backfill from Patsystems ?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
aljafp

Can Multicharts backfill from Patsystems ?

Postby aljafp » 24 Nov 2007

Patsystems now provides realtime and historical data via its Pro-Mark and J-Trader platforms.

Can multicharts backfill from them ?

thank you

aljafp

Re: Can Multicharts backfill from Patsystems ?

Postby aljafp » 27 Nov 2007

Patsystems now provides realtime and historical data via its Pro-Mark and J-Trader platforms.

Can multicharts backfill from them ?

thank you
hello, any response to my query ?

thanks

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 28 Nov 2007

Hi aljafp,

I apologize for this delay. The software engineer responsible for this datafeed will be available on Monday. I will need to discuss your question with him and after that I'll post the answer in this thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards.

aljafp

Postby aljafp » 04 Dec 2007

Hi aljafp,

I apologize for this delay. The software engineer responsible for this datafeed will be available on Monday. I will need to discuss your question with him and after that I'll post the answer in this thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards.
so any updates ?

thanks

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 06 Dec 2007

Due to the current communication problems with the Patsystems management, we will only be able to get Patsystems historical data available in MultiCharts next year.

Best regards.

aljafp

Postby aljafp » 06 Dec 2007

Due to the current communication problems with the Patsystems management, we will only be able to get Patsystems historical data available in MultiCharts next year.

Best regards.
looking towards it... quite a number of prop firms where i am located trade via patsystems... if multicharts can backfill from pats.. i am sure you will get more customers !!!!

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 10 Dec 2007

Yes, aljafp, we will be working towards it. Hopefully, PatSystems will finally agree to cooperate and we will be able to use their historical data.

Best regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”