Volume Delta - Profile charts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
brouq

Volume Delta - Profile charts

Postby brouq » 04 Sep 2013

Hello,

I would like to suggest an addition to current Volume Delta charts options - show volume as Bid x Ask in a Profile mode. See the attached image.

I know there is a way to go around this by using volume profiles depicted on bar level but then I lose the option to use higher time frame volume profiles build on the same data.

Thanks.
b.
Attachments
9-4-2013 6-16-56 AM.png
(76.19 KiB) Downloaded 878 times

arnie

Re: Volume Delta - Profile charts

Postby arnie » 04 Sep 2013

Hello,

I would like to suggest an addition to current Volume Delta charts options - show volume as Bid x Ask in a Profile mode. See the attached image.

I know there is a way to go around this by using volume profiles depicted on bar level but then I lose the option to use higher time frame volume profiles build on the same data.

Thanks.
b.
If i'm not mistaken that is scheduled for version 9

BMS

Postby BMS » 07 Sep 2013

you can do it by adding on the same chart another instrument (the same) with invisible bar, and set up volume profile eg. on the right relative to as many bar you want, if you have a datafeed with a good database of historical vol profile.
good trading

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Sep 2013

Hello,

b.
Hello brouq,

This feature is in our to-do list, but it has not been scheduled to any particular version yet.
I will add your vote for it.

Return to “MultiCharts”