CSIData  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
elindydotcom

CSIData

Postby elindydotcom » 16 Oct 2013

Trying MC again - this time with CSIData as the historical data source. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get the quote manager to retrieve the FOREX symbols from the CSIDATA software. Initially I thought maybe I was entering the wrong symbol but I tried to retrieve a stock symbol "C" and MC couldn't get that either. It just reports that the symbols just don't exist. A search of this forum doesn't provide any hints on how to make this work.

Thanks for any advise in advance.

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: CSIData  [SOLVED]

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 17 Oct 2013

Trying MC again - this time with CSIData as the historical data source. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get the quote manager to retrieve the FOREX symbols from the CSIDATA software. Initially I thought maybe I was entering the wrong symbol but I tried to retrieve a stock symbol "C" and MC couldn't get that either. It just reports that the symbols just don't exist. A search of this forum doesn't provide any hints on how to make this work.

Thanks for any advise in advance.
Forex data from CSI is not currently available. The feature will be implemented in future, but at the moment there is no ETA.

Return to “MultiCharts”