re: candlesticks

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

re: candlesticks

Postby york timothy » 12 Dec 2007

Hello Marina,
Has MC considered adding a candle identification program to their list of features?

Regards,

Tim

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 13 Dec 2007

Dear Tim,

I'm probably missing something. But could you remind me/give more details about this candle identification program?

Thank you.

Best regards.

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 13 Dec 2007

Dear Tim,

I'm probably missing something. But could you remind me/give more details about this candle identification program?

Thank you.

Best regards.

Hi Marina,

It is a program that identifies the different candles i.e. Hammer, Shooting Star, Engulfing pattern etc. I have a program for my AB and was wondering if you had considered a similar program for MC?

Tim

ABC

Postby ABC » 13 Dec 2007

Tim,

there are such indicators for TS already and I bet you will find them on the internet.

Best regards,
ABC

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 14 Dec 2007

Tim,

there are such indicators for TS already and I bet you will find them on the internet.

Best regards,
ABC
Hi ABC,
Thank you for taking the trouble to respond. I am new to MC and not familiar with what will and won't work with it. Are you suggesting that a TS program on candles would work with MC? If so, How would I go about importing and setting it up? Thank you again for your response.

Tim

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 14 Dec 2007

Hello,
Does anyone have a candle code for MC or know where I might get a TS code? Thank you for any and all help.

Regards,

Tim

Return to “MultiCharts”