Keep up to date about MultiCharts on Twitter

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
JoshM

Keep up to date about MultiCharts on Twitter

Postby JoshM » 14 Nov 2013

I noticed for some time now that there was not a simple way to keep updated on what's happening with MultiCharts (forum, wiki, PM, and blog). And while I was reading up on unread forum posts in case I might have missed something relevant, I thought: why do I not make this more efficient for other people and centralise all relevant MultiCharts updates?

With that aim I created an unofficial MultiCharts Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Updates_MC

On that account, I tweet about:
  • New and updated PM requests - your new PM issues will not be hidden in a large list any more!
  • New and interesting (meaning: informative, important or helpful) forum posts,
  • New MultiCharts blog entries,
  • New and updated wiki pages.
The goal of this Twitter account is to provide you with an easy way to be quickly updated on relevant things regarding MultiCharts. As a nice bonus, it might help spread the word of MultiCharts on Twitter -- from which we can all benefit.

While I tweet about regular MultiCharts .NET also, is use the tag #multicharts for relevant MultiCharts things.

I hope you find this helpful, and if you have suggestions to make it even more helpful, please share!

Just to clarify: there is no 'hidden agenda' with this account and I've discussed it with MC Support.

ABC

Re: Keep up to date about MultiCharts on Twitter

Postby ABC » 15 Nov 2013

Great idea. I follow the hashtag #Multicharts for some time now and tweet using it every once in a while, too, but I have never seen any tweet from you. Or do I misunderstand your post and you will use this hashtag from now on?

Thank you,
ABC

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 16 Nov 2013

Great idea. I follow the hashtag #Multicharts for some time now and tweet using it every once in a while, too, but I have never seen any tweet from you. Or do I misunderstand your post and you will use this hashtag from now on?
Thanks ABC. I use the hashtag since Nov 14 (see post history), but if you search for it, it indeed does not show up. But not all public tweets are indexed by Twitter search (also to combat spam). If the account is older and looks more legitimate they will probably show up.

Ironically, if I search for the #multicharts tag, my search results also don't show your Sep 2 tweet (see image; with search set to 'all'). Apparently, this hashtag search feature does not work that good.

But you can always follow the account itself if you want. ;)
Attachments
scr.16-11-2013 06.03.40.png
(59.99 KiB) Downloaded 510 times

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 30 Aug 2014

Just bumping this topic to celebrate the 500th Tweet today @Updates_MC. :)

ABC

Postby ABC » 30 Aug 2014

Congrats. This is a great way to follow the important things going on when you don't have the time to read through the forum and PM list.
Thanks JoshM.

Regards,
ABC

Return to “MultiCharts”