Minor usability bug - chart zoom via CTRL + scroll wheel

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
seneca

Minor usability bug - chart zoom via CTRL + scroll wheel

Postby seneca » 30 Dec 2013

When you zoom out of a chart to the maximum possible extent by CTRL key + mouse scroll wheel, you cannot zoom back in by using this method. You first have to zoom in by another method (e.g. dragging the time scale of the chart), in order to reactivate the CTRL + wheel function.

(I tried to report this issue via PM, but obviously the issue description could not be saved to the PM database.)

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Minor usability bug - chart zoom via CTRL + scroll wheel

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Dec 2013

seneca, we were unable to replicate this behavior on our end. Are you able to replicate it 100% times? Was it always like on different versions of MultiCharts? Please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 4 pm EST to demonstrate this behavior remotely.

seneca

Postby seneca » 31 Dec 2013

seneca, we were unable to replicate this behavior on our end. Are you able to replicate it 100% times? Was it always like on different versions of MultiCharts?

Henry, I can reproduce the behavior 100% times at my end. I do not know if this behavior was also present at previous versions, as normally there is no need to zoom out that much and I just came across it accidentally.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Jan 2014

Please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 4 pm EST to demonstrate this behavior remotely.

Return to “MultiCharts”