Text_New_Pixel(x,y, "text") or something like this  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
maxmax68

Text_New_Pixel(x,y, "text") or something like this

Postby maxmax68 » 02 Feb 2014

Hello ,
I really appreciate the opportunities offered by the trading chart , the ability to change a limit order , or move a stoploss or trailing stop directly on the chart using the mouse.
And in fact today any trading platform worthy of respect must offer the chart trading feature.
We are all used to interact with phones, tablets and computers via touch screen, and sometimes I find very restrictive to interact with the strategy applied onto the chart using the classical inputs.
I believe that Multicharts in the the future will need to evolve in order to offer the ability for users to create strategies to interact with in real time, via mouse or touch , as is the case for today's trading chart .
Strategies like the one I posted in the link attached (just an exercise to test), with buttons that allow you to interact in real time with the strategy by changing the input parameters and the behavior of the trading strategy running on the chart. A thing that I think will become the standard in the future.
So I hope, MC developers, will look forward in this direction and will think to expand and improve the set of instructions that allow the users to draw objects on the chart and interact with them using the mouse.
In particular, in this post I would like to ask a command like Text_new_pixel (0,0, " text") that allows for easy way to draw a text box in a fixed position of the screen, simply by indicating the position in pixels. Where 0,0 is left,bottom angle of the screen.
I am grateful for the attention you will give this proposal.
Regards
Massimo
http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/v ... =5&t=46041

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Text_New_Pixel(x,y, "text") or something like this

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 03 Feb 2014

Hello Massimo,

You may want to submit a feature request to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it:
https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

maxmax68

Re: Text_New_Pixel(x,y, "text") or something like this

Postby maxmax68 » 20 Jan 2017

Please Henry,
be so kind to submit this feature request to the Project Management for me, so other users can vote for it.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Massimo

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Text_New_Pixel(x,y, "text") or something like this  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 13 Apr 2017

Hello Massimo,

We do not usually submit user inquiries to the PM section. Is there a specific difficulty you have with submitting it at the moment?

Return to “MultiCharts”