Strategy Performance Report Missing?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tpredictor

Strategy Performance Report Missing?

Postby tpredictor » 06 Mar 2014

I placed some trades for an instrument through the DOM. I then opened a chart for that instrument and went to view strategy performance reports. But, its greyed out. Must I keep a chart open to save performance metrics?

That seems like a bug.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Strategy Performance Report Missing?  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Mar 2014

MultiCharts stores each order that was sent from the platform in Order and position tracker Orders tab. It can also receive orders placed from the other application to your broker account if this information is provided by your broker, MultiCharts is running and the broker profile is connected.
That is possible to view the Trading Performance Report based on the orders stored in the Orders tab.

The range of orders included in the Trading Performance Report depends on the chart data range. Once you have a chart plotted with the desired data range, open the chart trading panel, connect the broker profile and select the account you have used to place the orders, then go to View tab->Show Trading Performance Report.

If you want to see the historical orders stored in Order and position tracker Orders tab on a chart – please go to Format chart trading->make sure "Show historical orders is enabled".

For more information about the orders that can be seen in the report please refer to the following article:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45424&p=99062#p99062

tpredictor

Re: Strategy Performance Report Missing?

Postby tpredictor » 06 Mar 2014

The key was openinig the trading panel which I didn't do.

Return to “MultiCharts”