Trading Performance Report

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tpredictor

Trading Performance Report

Postby tpredictor » 10 Mar 2014

Trading performance reports from trades I entered on DOM is out of synch with my actual account. Is there a way to get it to synchronize to the actual results in my account?

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Trading Performance Report

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 11 Mar 2014

Hello tpredictor,

The Trading Performance Report is based on trades shown as historical trades on a particular chart. Historical trades are shown on chart if... If there are some trades you would like to exclude from the report, unfortunately you cannot do this, however you can export report to MS Excel to work with its values there.

tpredictor

Postby tpredictor » 11 Mar 2014

I was referring to it MC said that what was on the chart didn't match. I'm not sure what happened but maybe due to synchronization or slippage on a stop order.

Andrew MultiCharts

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 11 Mar 2014

If you are talking about "MultiCharts cannot calculate position information" warning message, it pops up when you current open position does not match the position calculated based on historical orders on chart/order and Position Tracker. It can happen when for example you have executed an order when MultiCharts was closed.

Fabrice

Postby Fabrice » 15 Mar 2014

Hello,

I have already signaled that the MTPR can quickly become unusable if we are not able to correct it manually when needed, for example when we close a trade from outside MC - and this can occur more often than you [TS Support] seem to realize. That was 1 year ago… and still at square one:

http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/v ... =1&t=12424

So I ask it again : allow us to add entries/exits in MTPR (as at least one of your competitor allows it...). Or sync it automatically with the log of the broker, but that should be very difficult to do, and a manual correction is enough for me. As I have already said in the above thread, the Manual Trade Performance Report is one of best feature of MC for me. But just 1 missing entry or exit makes it unusable: that's just unbelievable.

We should be able to correct/add/delete trades in MTPR, just like we are able to edit data in QM.

Best regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”