More than 99 conditions

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
signalworks

More than 99 conditions

Postby signalworks » 29 Apr 2014

Hi,
(1) it would be great, if you can provide more than condition1-condition99 in powerlanguage.
(2) even too provide the Switch()-statement
(3) when the count of code-line is up to approx. 3000, the handling of power-Editor is quite slowly. I have turned of the "automatic Features" und "use syntax-Highlight" in the editor-Options. But same result.
(4) a further option under "editor-Options" would be great: I would like to have the same appearance like TS ela-editor: no syntax-highlighting except of comments (comments should be highlighted)

Thanks,
best regards.

JoshM

Re: More than 99 conditions

Postby JoshM » 29 Apr 2014

(1) it would be great, if you can provide more than condition1-condition99 in powerlanguage.
If you want you can create these yourself (I'm not saying you should :] ):

Code: Select all

Variables:
condition100(false),
condition101(false);
(2) even too provide the Switch()-statement
Switch.
(4) a further option under "editor-Options" would be great: I would like to have the same appearance like TS ela-editor: no syntax-highlighting except of comments (comments should be highlighted)
This can probably be achieved in two ways:

(1) Turn off syntax highlighting (see Editor Options --> Colors tab)

(2) Set the colours of all items to black, but keep the comments colouring to green. This can also be set in Editor Options --> Colors tab.

TJ

Postby TJ » 29 Apr 2014

::
(3) when the count of code-line is up to approx. 3000, the handling of power-Editor is quite slowly. I have turned of the "automatic Features" und "use syntax-Highlight" in the editor-Options. But same result.
::
Thanks,
best regards.
one workaround: off load some codes to functions.

signalworks

Postby signalworks » 29 Apr 2014

Hi JoshM and TJ,

thanks for your advices. Setting conditions in the variables is a way with more code yet ;-)

When I turn syntax-highlighting off, I can't set the comments in green. All code appears in dark Grey. Do you mean: Syntax-Highlight ON and all settings to black except comments?
Because of Syntax-Highlighting I suppose the Editor works slowlier. Maybe there are other reasons yet.

Return to “MultiCharts”