Volume Profile

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
henrywl

Volume Profile

Postby henrywl » 05 Aug 2014

Is there any function calls available within multichart functions that are able to return the various value of the volume profile with given parameters?

Thank you

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Volume Profile

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Aug 2014

Hello henrywl,

Volume profile values can be accessed from the study code only in MultiCharts .Net.

henrywl

Postby henrywl » 07 Aug 2014

Okay Thx...

ABC

Postby ABC » 07 Aug 2014

henrywl,

what values are you looking for exactly? I have been thinking about creating a free volume profile study that gives access to the volume at price, but getting an idea about what users might need would help me in the development.

Regards,
ABC
Is there any function calls available within multichart functions that are able to return the various value of the volume profile with given parameters?

Thank you

monexx

Postby monexx » 20 Sep 2014

henrywl,

what values are you looking for exactly? I have been thinking about creating a free volume profile study that gives access to the volume at price, but getting an idea about what users might need would help me in the development.

Regards,
ABC

Thank you
Hello ABC,
It would be great if you could be calculated volume profile of the one-minute data
show not only for the current day and yesterday but for the week, month,
every week and so on ...
Regards,
Monexx

Andrew MultiCharts

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 23 Sep 2014

It would be great if you could be calculated volume profile of the one-minute data
show not only for the current day and yesterday but for the week, month,
every week and so on ...
Regards,
Monexx
Hello Monexx,

At the moment the data utilized for Volume Profile, Volume Delta, Cumulative Delta is tick only. We are considering implementing minute-based methods of building these chart types and tools, however there is no ETA yet. Please vote for the respective feature request.

Return to “MultiCharts”