Properties Rithmic Settings?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
kinkeadfx

Properties Rithmic Settings?

Postby kinkeadfx » 19 Aug 2014

I am setting up a new broker profile with Rithmic 01. It is asking for the Default Order Settings: Exchange: Trade Route:
What do i put if i am trading different instruments from three different exchanges? I trade crude oil, gold and the mini russell 2000.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Properties Rithmic Settings?

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Aug 2014

Hello kinkeadfx,

If you need different trade routes for manual trading then you need to create multiple broker profiles each with the required route. For auto trading you need select the required route for each chart in Format->Strategy properties->Auto trading tab->Select broker plugin->Settings.

kinkeadfx

Postby kinkeadfx » 19 Aug 2014

So once i setup all the broker profiles for the different exchanges they can all be connected at once right?

hughesfleming

Postby hughesfleming » 19 Aug 2014

Did the Trade Route Lookup button work? I had a lot of difficulty with this trying to setup a Rithmic feed. I am asking as I would like to make sure that my problem is specific to my installation.

Thanks,

Alex

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Aug 2014

So once i setup all the broker profiles for the different exchanges they can all be connected at once right?
That is correct.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Aug 2014

Did the Trade Route Lookup button work? I had a lot of difficulty with this trying to setup a Rithmic feed. I am asking as I would like to make sure that my problem is specific to my installation.
In case Trade Route search gives no results, most likely the Login or Password or other settings are incorrect. Please reset the settings and type in valid login and password.

Return to “MultiCharts”