how can I downgrade to MC8

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
fibdax

how can I downgrade to MC8

Postby fibdax » 23 Oct 2014

Last night I did upgrade to MC9.
First problem displaying the indicator in the scanner. No problem with MC8, MC9 is a predominant color black in MC8 does not appear, see image. With another indicator that has always worked on MC8 tells me the problems of floating-point division and I may have found the source of the problem in format indicator I have to use max number of bars study will reference as specified user and not auto-detect.
Can I downgrade? How can I make it without losing data?
thanks
Attachments
mc8.JPG
(55.36 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
errore mc9 indicatore.JPG
(15.16 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
mc9.JPG
(42.11 KiB) Downloaded 270 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Disaster MC9!!!! how can I downgrade to MC8

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 23 Oct 2014

Last night I did upgrade to MC9.
First problem displaying the indicator in the scanner. No problem with MC8, MC9 is a predominant color black in MC8 does not appear, see image.
Hello fibdax,

That is a known issue. It will be fixed in MultiCharts 9.0 Release 2.
With another indicator that has always worked on MC8 tells me the problems of floating-point division and I may have found the source of the problem in format indicator I have to use max number of bars study will reference as specified user and not auto-detect.
Please see Floating-Point Division by Zero Error Message
Can I downgrade? How can I make it without losing data?
In order to downgrade you need to uninstall the current version of MultiCharts and install the one you need. By default uninstaller does not remove any user data (but there is an option to do that, do not enable it).

Return to “MultiCharts”