Vision Move To ADMIS

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tony

Vision Move To ADMIS

Postby tony » 26 Nov 2014

Anyone using Vision knows by now that come Monday, ADMIS will be holding our accounts. And if you are using Rithmic as I am, I am assuming the only change needed is to update the account info to the new account number recently assigned in the format - signal - properties - auto trading - broker plugin setting - account

Is anyone aware of any other change that needs to be made come Monday so that trades are submitted correctly?

MAtricks

Re: Vision Move To ADMIS

Postby MAtricks » 26 Nov 2014

I hadn't heard that account numbers will change.

Send tag@vfmarkets.com your questions. They'd be the ones to ask. Please post any updates here.

tony

I emailed them late this afternoon. Will likely hear on Friday and will post. I received an email from ADMIS with a new account number the other day.

shanemcdonald

Postby shanemcdonald » 26 Nov 2014

hi
Nothing needs to be done. Account will be the same.

You will have a new login for the customer portal, you should have gotten that in email by now.

shane

tony

Perhaps I'm misreading my email I received on 11/25. It says "your existing account number is XXXX" and "your new ADMIS account number on 12/1 is YYYYYY"

If I get a response from the help desk I will post here. Thank you.

tony

Postby tony » 28 Nov 2014

According to Dan at Vision tech support, the account number needs to be updated in MC. I'm posting my question sent to him and then his response.

My question:

"I was curious what change I need to make in MultiCharts effective Monday when my account number changes from what I currently have to what ADMIS just issued. I am talking specifically to auto-trading and assume the only change I need to make is to change the account number in my broker profile. Do you know of any other changes I need to make?"

His response:

"All you should need to do is update the account number."

My system trades 1-2 times during US day shift. I will run the new account number on Monday and will post success or failure based on changing the account number. If someone has any success or failure on Monday, would you kindly post if you made any changes.

Thank You -

tony

Postby tony » 30 Nov 2014

I just tried to connect to Rithmic 01 broker profile and to R Trader on my desktop using login credentials there worked on Friday. Neither worked just now. I'll try again on Monday before making any changes to my broker profile login credentials in MC.

tony

Postby tony » 30 Nov 2014

Apologies for all the posts here. I was now just able to log into R Trader and Rithmic 01 broker profile in MC using the same login credentials. It makes sense conceptually that nothing needs to be changed in terms of account number in MC as the only change is ADMIS holds our accounts, nothing else. Unfortunately the tech support team at Vision does not often give the best support so I'm not too confident in what I was told at the end of the week by them.

MAtricks

Postby MAtricks » 30 Nov 2014

Log in credentials stay the same. As the email said last week, we needn't do anything on our end.

Return to “MultiCharts”