NYSE Advance Decline at Interactive Broker

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
holbrooke

NYSE Advance Decline at Interactive Broker

Postby holbrooke » 18 Dec 2014

hi,

Is there anyway i can plot NYSE advance decline line with IB data? I use AD-NYSE at interactive broker.

Anyways, i plotted 2 charts. One for advance and the other for decline. Is there any study i can use to have have advance minus decline?

As a side note, IB do not have historical data for this so i have to make do with live data and these gets wiped out end of day. Is there anyway i can get the historical from IB without having to subscribe to third party vendor?

TJ

Re: NYSE Advance Decline at Interactive Broker

Postby TJ » 18 Dec 2014

hi,
Is there anyway i can plot NYSE advance decline line with IB data? I use AD-NYSE at interactive broker.
Anyways, i plotted 2 charts. One for advance and the other for decline. Is there any study i can use to have have advance minus decline?
As a side note, IB do not have historical data for this so i have to make do with live data and these gets wiped out end of day. Is there anyway i can get the historical from IB without having to subscribe to third party vendor?
Included in your PLE are 2 functions you can use: advancedeclineratio and AdvanceDeclineDiff.

Do a search of the words "Advance Decline" in this forum.
You will find previous discussions of this topic.
The search box is located on the top right corner of this page.

FutureTrader

Re: NYSE Advance Decline at Interactive Broker

Postby FutureTrader » 30 Dec 2014

write an indicator which writes the realtime data to a file.
then do a ascii mapping on this file, so you can reimport the saved data later again.

Return to “MultiCharts”