annoying message  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
florianp3

annoying message

Postby florianp3 » 29 Dec 2014

I have 2 very annoying messages that pops up every second or so that says:
Source: AvaTrade

and
Source: AvaTrade

I have no intention to use AvaTrade in any way (I use rithmic); on the broker profile Avatrade is not connected and even in the Quote manager I made it inactive.

How can I get rid of them?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: annoying message

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 29 Dec 2014

Hello florianp3,

In MultiCharts please go to File -> New -> Order and position tracker window->Logs tab. Are there any messages referring to AVATrade connection?

Then go to File->New->QuoteManager Window. Are there any messages referring to AVATrade connection in the EventLog of QuoteManager?

florianp3

Postby florianp3 » 29 Dec 2014

In MultiCharts please go to File -> New -> Order and position tracker window->Logs tab. Are there any messages referring to AVATrade connection?
YES, SAME MESSAGE ( Impossible to connect to AvaTrade traing system/Please enter your login)
Then go to File->New->QuoteManager Window. Are there any messages referring to AVATrade connection in the EventLog of QuoteManager?
NO, but maybe because I had to restart MC.
Now the popups stopped after closing and restarting MC.
However, I see beside rithmic that there are data requests related to MCFXPrivate, that I do not use either.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: annoying message  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 29 Dec 2014

YES, SAME MESSAGE ( Impossible to connect to AvaTrade traing system/Please enter your login)
Please make sure AVATrade is not selected as the auto trading plugin on any of your charts (Format->Strategy properties->Auto trading tab)/on the chart trading panel/in the DOM window. You can also remove this broker profile (File->Broker profiles->Manage->Remove).
NO, but maybe because I had to restart MC. Now the popups stopped after closing and restarting MC.
However, I see beside rithmic that there are data requests related to MCFXPrivate, that I do not use either.
MCFXPrivate is the currency conversion feed. This data provider does not require any setup and cannot be deleted.

florianp3

Postby florianp3 » 30 Dec 2014

Yes, that was it. I had it on the autotrading panel. Problem solved. Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”