Trading Performance Report can't generate report

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
DTorSwing

Trading Performance Report can't generate report

Postby DTorSwing » 31 Jan 2015

Trading Performance Report can't generate report for IB
ERROR ""Cannot calculate position information""

what i want is to get a report of 10 symbols, live trades for the last 2 weeks, (DONT WANT HISTORICAL ORDERS PL), not for 1 symbol
Dont want the individual report for each symbol from "strategy Performance Report" but need for the 10 symbols together

JoshM

Re: Trading Performance Report can't generate report

Postby JoshM » 31 Jan 2015

Trading Performance Report can't generate report for IB
ERROR ""Cannot calculate position information""
Andrew listed here the requirements for the Trading Performance Report (like symbol mapping). Perhaps the cause of the error can be found in the things he mentions.
Dont want the individual report for each symbol from "strategy Performance Report" but need for the 10 symbols together
I think this isn't possible, because only one 'Strategy Performance Report' may be open at the same time, and a 'Strategy Performance Report' window displays the result from that chart it was opened from (source: Using Performance Report).

What you're asking seems to come close to feature request #1056, which asks for a performance report on an account level besides the report on an instrument level.

DTorSwing

What you're asking seems to come close to feature request #1056, which asks for a performance report on an account level besides the report on an instrument level.
thks much Josh for responding.
I cant believe a basic account report doesn't exist in MC though it has great features
an entry-exit is a very basic in NT, TS etc. how else can we analyse our trades daily, weekly

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 31 Jan 2015

an entry-exit is a very basic in NT, TS etc. how else can we analyse our trades daily, weekly
There recently was a topic about a journal / diary application, in which also free options were offered. Perhaps you can find something helpful there to help you analyse your trades.

DTorSwing

There recently was a topic about a journal / diary application, in which also free options were offered. Perhaps you can find something helpful there to help you analyse your trades.
thks again, but I already use Evernote for notes, journal
but I can't this detail form MC for 25 symbols
entry/exit, price and time

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 04 Feb 2015

Hello DTorSwing,

We are going to add such functionality in MultiCharts 9.1:

At the moment there is no ETA for this version.

Return to “MultiCharts”