MC and IB, Exit Orders Canceled After BE Applied

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
MC_Prog

MC and IB, Exit Orders Canceled After BE Applied

Postby MC_Prog » 06 Apr 2015

Hi.

Trading in the DOM this AM, I entered short EMD with a limit order. My stop/tgt bracket was applied as expected. When I was ahead a bit I manually applied the BE in the DOM. All my exit orders were then immediately cancelled.

Can any info be provided as to how/why this would happen?

This is all with the latest updates, I believe:

MC 9.0 Build 10759
Java Version 8 Update 40
TWS 949.3a

Henry MultiСharts

Re: MC and IB, Exit Orders Canceled After BE Applied

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Apr 2015

Hello MC_Prog,

In order to study this case please send the following information to support@multicharts.com:
1) MultiCharts logs (if you have not restarted the platform. Logs from the previous run are erased when you start MC). In MultiCharts go to Help->Feedback->Send logs. Please let me know that you have uploaded the logs. If you want to send the logs manually please follow this guide: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... harts_Logs
2) In MultiCharts go to File->New->Open Order and position tracker window-> Orders tab->make sure you are not filtering the information in columns, then go to File->Export to excel. Highlight the orders in question.
Please also export the information from the Logs tab and send it to me for analysis.
3) Create a screenshot of broker profile settings: File->Broker profiles->Manage->IB->Edit->Settings.

Return to “MultiCharts”