Order and Position Tracker Unresponsive

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
mcjohn

Order and Position Tracker Unresponsive

Postby mcjohn » 19 May 2015

At time, almost every time, when I open the Order and Position Tracker data will display, yet never updates. Furthermore, It causes the Order and Position Tracker to be unresponsive and also the main MultiCharts application to also be unresponsive. Its impossible to click Help > and get the logs, because it is unresponsive. Its also impossible to close the Order and Position Tracker, even via the Task Manager > End Task. I am forced to restart my dedicated server in order to get MC to work again. According to the Task Manager I am using 1% CPU and 12% RAM. This software is becoming impossible to work with. Getting to be worse than TS, I left them to try something better, not worse.

Dave Masalov

Re: Order and Position Tracker Unresponsive

Postby Dave Masalov » 20 May 2015

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience. We need to have the dumps for this occurrence in order to investigate the issue. When MultiCharts freezes please leave it running (do not end any processes).

Go to Start->All programs->MultiCharts NET 64 ->LogsCollector.

The tool will collect the logs, create dump files, zip them and upload to our FTP.

Please let me know when you upload the dumps and I will forward it to our engineers for analysis.

If the file cannot be uploaded automatically please manually upload it to any file sharing hosting and send me the download link. After that is done you can end the processes and restart MultiCharts

Return to “MultiCharts”