Fundamental data on Multicharts scanner

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ctu1121

Fundamental data on Multicharts scanner

Postby ctu1121 » 24 May 2015

Hi,
Is there any data service provider who provides stock fundamental information (ex. EPS, PER)?
Could I import these fundamental information into Multicharts market scanner?

Thanks for your information.

Charles

JoshM

Re: Fundamental data on Multicharts scanner

Postby JoshM » 24 May 2015

This doesn't seem to be available, unfortunately. This feature request, which asks for COT, earnings estimates, and fundamental data to be included, has been around for a while now but not confirmed or scheduled for a particular version.

Carlitomoore

Postby Carlitomoore » 06 Oct 2016

Has there been any movement on this?

Opened the link above and it took me to a project management page where I tried to vote for the update but it didn't recognise my login so I am guessing I don't have the right access.

I would like to see this feature, I wanted to run a trial scanner/strategy where I first highlight a number of stocks based on fundamental data and then trade them using technical indicators.

I am currently using FinViz for this and then adding stocks to my watch list manually which isn't too much of a pain, but I would like everything in one place.

bomberone1

Re: Fundamental data on Multicharts scanner - PM MC-479

Postby bomberone1 » 10 Oct 2016

Could be great also the possibility to store fundamental data and have access function to built trading system by fundamental or macro view.

Do you know which data provider gives to you also easrning or fundametal historical information, like P/E, ecc...?

https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... _no=MC-479

JoshM

Re: Fundamental data on Multicharts scanner - PM MC-479

Postby JoshM » 25 Oct 2016

Do you know which data provider gives to you also easrning or fundametal historical information, like P/E, ecc...?
I think that's the problem for MultiCharts before implementing the feature request, since that information is not that easily accessible (without getting a Bloomberg kind of data feed).

I do know that Quandl has a so-called Topics page of which an overview of stocks is given that includes fundamental data. If you want to, you can download that fundamental data from Quandl (for free) and import it as a custom instrument in the QuoteManager (or use ASCII mapping).

bomberone1

Postby bomberone1 » 27 Oct 2016

I read that TS get fundamental data from Reuter and save it locally.
TS also have a historical database of fundamental data.

I read that also Interactivebroker should give information about FundamentalData.
My Best.

Iqfeed should give also this information.

The point is to have a good database to backtest strategy by fundamental.

Return to “MultiCharts”