Tsserver.exe didn't shutdown after exiting MC 64

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
henrywl

Tsserver.exe didn't shutdown after exiting MC 64

Postby henrywl » 18 Jun 2015

Hello,

I am running MC64 under win7, and win7 is using parallels with Mac OS. After shutting down the MC64, the Tsserver.exe still runs in the background, hence, the saving data to storage process never runs and data doesn't backup to the storage. Please help.

Thank you

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Tsserver.exe didn't shutdown after exiting MC 64

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Jun 2015

Hello henrywl,

Based on your description a similar issue has been already resolved in MultiCharts 9.0 builds 11213/11210. If you are already running this revision - please collect the information for analysis of this behavior.

After shutting down MC64, when TsServer.exe continues to run in the background0 please do not end any processes manually.
Go to Start->All programs->MultiCharts 64 ->LogsCollector.

This tool will collect the logs, create dump files, zip them and upload to our FTP.
Please let me know when you upload the dumps and I will forward it to our engineers for analysis.

If the file cannot be uploaded automatically please manually upload it to any file sharing hosting and send me the download link to support@multicharts.com.

After that is done you can end the processes and restart MultiCharts. ( it happens because of system security restrictions / firewall)

henrywl

Postby henrywl » 23 Jun 2015

Hello Henry,

Thanks for your support, I have uploaded the file to support@multicharts.com MC_logs2.tgz file.

Thank you.

Henry

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 24 Jun 2015

Hello Henry,

Thanks for your support, I have uploaded the file to support@multicharts.com MC_logs2.tgz file.

Thank you.

Henry
Hello henrywl,

We have not received any emails from you lately.
If the file size is >10 mb please upload it to any file sharing hosting and send us the download link.

henrywl

Postby henrywl » 25 Jun 2015

Hello Henry,

I have send the links to supports@multicharts.com for the log file that collect from LogCollector. Thank you

Best Regards

bushwik

Postby bushwik » 17 Nov 2015

We are experiencing this same issue on a daily basis with same version (MC64 9.0) - Is this a known issue? What was the result of the analysis by your engineers? Please let me know as soon as convenient, this is a HUGE issue as much of our work is not saving.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Nov 2015

The information for replicating this case has not been provided by henrywl.
I would recommend you to update to the latest version MultiCharts 9.1 Release 2 and in case TsServer.exe still doesn't shutdown after exiting MultiCharts - please do not end any processes.
Go to Start->All programs->MultiCharts64 ->LogsCollector.
The tool will collect the logs, create dump files, zip them and upload to our FTP.
Please let me know when you upload the dumps and I will forward them to our engineers for analysis. After that is done you can end the processes and restart MultiCharts.

bushwik

Postby bushwik » 20 Nov 2015

I'll send the files and let you know when to retrieve them. As far as upgrading I can't go to MC 9.1 bc it doesn't apparently work with the CQG API...I'm sure you are aware of that.

Return to “MultiCharts”