Trading Performance Report

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tony

Trading Performance Report

Postby tony » 08 Jul 2015

I'm running two workspaces at the same time. Each WS has just one instrument (ES and ZB) and uses its' own broker profile. And each WS uses its own unique script. I'm noticing that only one trading performance report is available even if I close one of the WS.

I also notice on the WS that has not trading performance report available (there are trades) that it is not populating trade detail such as "buy 1 @ 2050.00 market."

Has anyone who live auto-trades multiple WS simultaneously noticed anything like this before?

The reason I run two broker profiles is because the trade route and exchange settings are different for each instrument.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Trading Performance Report

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 09 Jul 2015

Hello Tony,

Please study the following post regarding the report functionality. If the situation is still not clear - please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 1 pm EST for remote support.

tony

Re: Trading Performance Report

Postby tony » 09 Jul 2015

To recap in case anyone comes across this in the future, if you are running more than one broker profile, you need to specify on chart trading even if auto-trading, which broker profile you are using on each WS. I had this set up in auto-trading format settings, but had not done on chart trading. So the chart itself didn't know what profile to populate real trades from. Thanks to Henry (once again)!

Return to “MultiCharts”