Multicharts 9.1 RC - needs to be repaired after crash

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
FutureTrader

Multicharts 9.1 RC - needs to be repaired after crash

Postby FutureTrader » 20 Oct 2015

multicharts64.9.1.11815.400_release_x64

It crashes randomly when closing workspaces.
So when you go to task manager and if you want to end the remaining processes, Multicharts64.exe goes into suspended mode and cannot be stopped. You have to restart your computer, also repair MC, as MC won't startup again. Then you can hope that this doesn't happen more then 5 times a day or you get really fustrated.

Has someone the last stable 9.0 version, to share, so I can rollback?
9.1 is more beta then a stable RC!!!
Attachments
mc.suspended.png
(9.74 KiB) Downloaded 470 times

sptrader

Re: Multicharts 9.1 RC - needs to be repaired after crash

Postby sptrader » 20 Oct 2015

You could try MC9.0 Release7 .... it seems very stable to me (never crashes).. been using it for a long time... when you load any version of MC, always disable your anti-virus software first...

You have to use windows "add remove programs" to remove the current version, then install 9.0 R7, if that's what you want to do...
I run the 9.1 release version now, without any crashes though...so you may have other problems..

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Multicharts 9.1 RC - needs to be repaired after crash

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Oct 2015

Hello FutureTrader,

If application crash window appears please click Terminate button and send us the logs for analysis (support@multicharts.com). Here is how to collect the logs ( https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... harts_Logs ).

If application crashes with no popup windows but shows a crash report on the next start-please click Send button and send me your PC name (right click on My Computer->Properties->Computer name) so that I can find the dumps you have uploaded.

You can also come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 1 pm EST to demonstrate the issue remotely and we will collect all required for analysis information.

Return to “MultiCharts”