Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Postby arjfca » 25 Dec 2015

I would to wish A Merry Christmas and a wonderful year 2016 to all MC team ans users.

May you all be prosperous, generous, filled with love and joy for 2016. Life is short so let fill it with the best events and moments that we cherish.

A special thanks to all who participate and help to respond to questions and interrogations asked by me and others users on the forum. I truly appreciate the knowledge that is transmit from one toward the others. It is all done with respect and a desire to help.

And to Santa's MC team. I'm asking two small gifts for the users.

I wish:
- MC to continue to be prosperous and to pursuit the excellence of development and support.

- Could work also on user TJ forum account to remove the "thanks" error. He probably busted the maximum Thanks allowed If it is so, then why did he reached the upper limit? Probably because he did respond and helped a lot of us since many many years and the values of the info provided did merit a "thanks". How about just resetting the thanks account number to lower value. I'm asking just a small action to show some appreciation to toward him.

Finally, may we all live and enjoy peace and freedom. Not all of us do have it, let appreciate it.

Martin

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Dec 2015

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your kind words. Our team wishes Happy Holidays to you and all our users as well.

P.S. When you get an error for giving Thanks to TJ - just press F5 and the Thanks will be given ok ;-) We hope that it will be corrected with one of the future board updates.

Return to “MultiCharts”