TS Data Gap

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Kitty13

TS Data Gap

Postby Kitty13 » 27 Dec 2015

All - I have searched this forum and have asked MultiCharts support this question more than once, but have not received an answer that works.

I often get data gaps. For example, tonight and last night, and the night before, I've been missing data for a # of symbols, for the 22nd through the 24th. TS shows no data gaps. I deleted the symbols, cleared cache, changed symbol settings, did everything recommended on every help board, but the problem persists across multiple computers, time zones, and internet providers. This problem has appeared intermittently for a long, long time.

I would think that at least one other person would have experienced such a problem. I would be most grateful for any suggestions. Thank you so much.

TJ

Re: TS Data Gap

Postby TJ » 27 Dec 2015

All - I have searched this forum and have asked MultiCharts support this question more than once, but have not received an answer that works.

I often get data gaps. For example, tonight and last night, and the night before, I've been missing data for a # of symbols, for the 22nd through the 24th. TS shows no data gaps. I deleted the symbols, cleared cache, changed symbol settings, did everything recommended on every help board, but the problem persists across multiple computers, time zones, and internet providers. This problem has appeared intermittently for a long, long time.

I would think that at least one other person would have experienced such a problem. I would be most grateful for any suggestions. Thank you so much.
Who is your dataprovider?

Do the gaps happen to ALL symbols? or just a few?
Are they minute charts? or non-standard charts?

Kitty13

Postby Kitty13 » 27 Dec 2015

Hello - Thank you for replying. My data provider is TS.

1) The extent of the problem varies - these last few days all futures symbols appear to be compromised, while ForEx symbols appear to be fine. But sometimes only a subset of futures symbols have gaps. I have never viewed a stock symbol.

2) All the charts are minute charts - from 1 min to 240 min.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 07 Jan 2016

Hello Kitty13,

Please install the attached updater and if you still have the issue - please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 11 am EST to demonstrate this behavior remotely to our engineers.
Attachments
MC_TS_91x64.zip
(906.26 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

Return to “MultiCharts”