Alerts with emails or textboxes or both

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
evdl

Alerts with emails or textboxes or both

Postby evdl » 04 Jan 2016

Is there a way to use code or a setting somewhere for individual alerts, if you want to have only a textbox or a email or both.

What it seems, when activating the email settings in the signal, for every alert in the signal, a textbox is created and also an email or vice versa.

I try to send some alerts by email and some alerts I only want a textbox to pop up without the email. Is this possible?

TJ

Re: Alerts with emails or textboxes or both

Postby TJ » 04 Jan 2016

Is there a way to use code or a setting somewhere for individual alerts, if you want to have only a textbox or a email or both.

What it seems, when activating the email settings in the signal, for every alert in the signal, a textbox is created and also an email or vice versa.

I try to send some alerts by email and some alerts I only want a textbox to pop up without the email. Is this possible?
A separate "Email" keyword would be very useful.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Alerts with emails or textboxes or both

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Jan 2016

Hello evdl,

Unfortunately there is no way to set specific type to a certain alert. You may want to submit a feature request fir adding such functionality in the future to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

Return to “MultiCharts”