Need to hire

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Hubace789

Need to hire

Postby Hubace789 » 04 Jan 2016

Hi all,

I am looking to start my own research service for equities and I'm looking to use MC for a large portion. I am a beginner coder and want to focus on my content (which I develop in excel). I am servicing a niche and I am also extremely serious (am willing to pay a portion up front). Is there a channel or thread in this or the .net community for me to detail my work request and receive quotes from reputable members? Is this common here or frowned upon in any way? I've looked around here briefly and believe my needs are achievable. Thanks for any feedback

arjfca

Re: Need to hire

Postby arjfca » 04 Jan 2016

Hi all,

I am looking to start my own research service for equities and I'm looking to use MC for a large portion. I am a beginner coder and want to focus on my content (which I develop in excel). I am servicing a niche and I am also extremely serious (am willing to pay a portion up front). Is there a channel or thread in this or the .net community for me to detail my work request and receive quotes from reputable members? Is this common here or frowned upon in any way? I've looked around here briefly and believe my needs are achievable. Thanks for any feedback
Look for user ABC on the forum. I had him done some work for me few years ago and I was very satisfied.

I'm just a customer who was well served by him when I started with MC, no relation nor try to push his services.

Martin

Return to “MultiCharts”