How to get the average exit price filled at broker?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
oppidum

How to get the average exit price filled at broker?

Postby oppidum » 17 Jan 2016

Hi,

Q1: I couldn't find anything on that, but is there a way to retrieve the exit filled price at broker, or, the P&L of the last closed trade on a chart at broker?
The reserved word i_AvgEntryPrice_at_Broker_for_The_Strategy works perfectly for the Entry but apparently nothing for the exit. Since the trade is closed it's somehow logical, but is there any other way to get that exit price?

Q2: Is there by any chance a way to access the data displayed of the tabs "orders", "open Position", etc. ?

Since Eto aknoweledged on the forum the XLSgate application ( viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49092 ) I am actually testing this and it can allow pretty easily to automate the comparison of BT vs Real results (for exemple). Now the problem is to have access to that averaged filled price of the exit whitout having to collect it from broker...

Hope I missed something and there is a way to access that info.

Thanks,
Benoit

Henry MultiСharts

Re: How to get the average exit price filled at broker?

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 25 Jan 2016

Hello Benoit,

Let me answer your questions in order:
1) Please refer to theStrategy Position Trades kewords. Also check Trades vs Orders With PosTrade Keywords.
2) Unfortunately there is no way to access this data programmatically using the PowerLanguage. It can be done in MultiCharts .NET though.

Return to “MultiCharts”