Teaching MultiCharts Gig (Basic)

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
gainstream

Teaching MultiCharts Gig (Basic)

Postby gainstream » 12 Oct 2016

I am a very new MultiCharts user and want to hire someone to work with me to get me up to speed with the platform. I can pay $20.00 per hour. My guess is that I will need about 15-20 hours of help over the next few weeks.

My best working times are 6 am EST to 9 am EST every day. Some evenings after 7pm EST might work also.

TJ

Re: Teaching MultiCharts Gig (Basic)

Postby TJ » 12 Oct 2016

I am a very new MultiCharts user and want to hire someone to work with me to get me up to speed with the platform. I can pay $20.00 per hour. My guess is that I will need about 15-20 hours of help over the next few weeks.

My best working times are 6 am EST to 9 am EST every day. Some evenings after 7pm EST might work also.

Do you have any programming experience?

If you start here, you can get up to speed in a weekend.
We are always here to answer any questions.

[FAQ] EasyLanguage / PowerLanguage
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6929

gainstream

Postby gainstream » 12 Oct 2016

Thanks for your reply. I don't want to do any programming. My goal is to find someone who has been using MultiCharts for a while who wants to teach a newbie how to use the platform. I'm trying to learn to use the platform as quickly as possible. Getting coaching from someone who has experience will save me a lot of time and frustration. If you know anyone that would like to make a little money coaching me in this area please let me know. Thanks

arnie

Postby arnie » 12 Oct 2016

$20 an hour is a bit low, don't you think?

Multicharts is like any other chart platform. Is not that different.
You have videos helping you setting up your data feed, which is?
https://www.multicharts.com/multicharts/help/videos/

You have webinars where you can learn the basics. I'm remembering AMP did a couple of ones. You can search at AMPs homepage or better yet, at AMPs youtube page.
Which version are you on, PLE or .NET? AMPs webinars will be on the .NET platform but both are identical, only difference will be the programming language which you've said you're not interested.

Check AMPs webinars. I'm certain you'll find it very useful to speed up your learning

Return to “MultiCharts”