delete order

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
waldem

delete order

Postby waldem » 13 Oct 2016

Hallo, i think that if i am in AA Mode and i'm unfilled but MC think yes, the order remain at broker.
there is the way to delete all orders?
thank you

Smoky

Re: delete order

Postby Smoky » 13 Oct 2016

No !

Gaempi

Postby Gaempi » 14 Oct 2016

These is what i want too! We trader need a possibility to cancel orders at the broker. Please, give us a in the power language a command or a keyword to cancel orders. I say this since years.

Not only for me it is very important to cancel orders at the end of the main session. Why? You can trade in some markets after the main session and the orders are still active there. This is dangerous! Then you have much higher slippage and lower volumes. So want to trader only only in the main session and i have to cancel manually the orders at the end of the main session every time.

Thanks to MC for a solution in the near future!

Smoky

Postby Smoky » 14 Oct 2016

Gaempi,

for the moment we also need to have orders status ! in powerlangage to realy manage them !

Gaempi

Postby Gaempi » 14 Oct 2016

Sure, Smoky, you need the order status from the broker.

With MarketPosition_at_Broker you get the position status from the broker. So i think it can't be so difficult to get the order status from the broker to handle in a strategy. This is only a thing of programming a command or a keyword to cancel orders.

In the window 'Order and Position Tracker' you see all open and active orders (stops, limits, ...). So the information about order status is send from the broker (IB) to my workstation. We have the order status from the broker.

Smoky

Postby Smoky » 17 Oct 2016

https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... r_Statuses

want to use all status from EL not in MC windows, (autotrading running on a vps )

My stategy have to manage them !

Return to “MultiCharts”